*IMPORTANT - Help with your Housing Costs*

Universal Credit has been rolled out to all new claimants who live in the district.

This means you can only apply for Housing Benefit if you are (1) of pensionable age (2) have more than 2 children or (3) live in exempt accommodation. 

If you don't fall into one of these categories you will need to make a claim for Universal Credit .