Our reception remains open to residents and visitors. To help protect yourself and others, please wear a face mask when entering the building.
Since the government announced that England has moved to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant:
- you must wear a face covering in most indoor settings
- you should work from home if you can
- let fresh air in of you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- get tested and self-isolate if required
- certain venues and events must check that all visitors aged 18 years or over are fully vaccinated, have proof of a negative test in the last 48 hours, or have an exemption
Find out how to get your Covid pass.
Ensure you are not suffering from any of the main symptoms of Covid-19 before entering any premises, such as a workplace, shop or other household.