Prior to the appointment
It is essential that you do not attend your appointment if you:
- are suffering from any of the symptoms of coronavirus, a high temperature, a new continous cough, or a loss or change of your sense of smell or taste.
- have tested positive for coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive for coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive for coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- have been told by NHS Test and Trace that you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus in the last 14 days.
You can cancel your pre-booked appointment by calling 01353 665555, or by emailing email@example.com.
Attending the appointment
Please be prompt and bring your appointment reference number with you to ease identification.
- Please call 01353 665555 upon arrival, or use the Customer Services buzzer next to the car park barrier if you do not have access to a mobile phone.
- Please wait outside to be called in.
- Face covering must be worn. Face coverings will be provided for customers without.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser on entry and exiting the building.
- You will be required to follow social distancing at all times, both outside and inside the building.
Details of all attendees will be recorded and held for 21 days in accordance with the NHS Test and Trace process.
After your appointment
It is essential should you suffer from any of the coronavirus symptoms listed above within 14 days, you should:
- start isolating - you for 10 days and your household for 14 days.
- book a test via NHS.uk/coronavirus or call 119.
- let us know by calling 01353 665555, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your co-operation, it will ensure everyone keeps safe.